Add the scimAdmin delete rule to the Permitted Scopes policy.
- Sign on to the PingAuthorize Policy Editor using the URL and credentials from Accessing the GUIs.
- Click Policies.
- Select Permitted Scopes.
- Click + Add Rule.
- For the name, replace Untitled with Scope: scimAdmin (delete).
- From the Effect list, select Permit.
In the Condition section, perform the following steps:
- Click + Comparison.
- In the first field, type HttpRequest.AccessToken.scope.
- From the comparator list, select Contains.
- In the final field, type scimAdmin.
- Within the rule, click Show "Applies to".
- Click Components.
- From the Actions section, drag delete to the Add definitions and targets, or drag from Components box.
- Click Save changes.