The following are the general steps needed to prevent users from updating a policy set:
- Create a policy named Prevent users from updating a policy set in the System Policy Set of the Admin Point Governance branch.
- Add a rule that returns a Deny if Object.Existing.Name equals examplePolicySet.
- Select Components and drag the Core.PolicySet service to the Applies to section of the rule.
- Drag the Modify.Update action to the Applies to section of the rule.
- Save the policy.
- Commit the changes to the Admin Point Governance branch in .
This self-governance policy returns a Deny response when a user tries to modify a policy set with the name examplePolicySet.