The following are the general steps needed to prevent users from deleting policies:
- Create a policy named Prevent users from deleting policies in the System Policy Set of the Admin Point Governance branch.
- Add a rule that always returns a Deny response.
- Select Components and drag the Core.Policy service to the Applies to section of the rule.
- Drag the Modify.Delete action to the Applies to section of the rule.
- Save the policy.
- Commit the changes to the Admin Point Governance branch in .
This self-governance policy returns a Deny response when a user tries to delete a policy within the system.