In order for Apigee to use PingAuthorize as an external policy runtime service, you must prepare PingAuthorize to receive authorization requests from Apigee.
Before you begin, ensure that you have:
- On the Configuration page of the PingAuthorize administrative console, go to .
- In the Request Context Method list, select state.
- In the Shared Secret Header Name field, enter CLIENT-TOKEN.
- To create a new shared secret, click the + icon on the right of the Selected table in the Shared Secrets group.
- In the New Sideband API Shared Secret modal, enter a shared secret name and value and click Save To PingAuthorize Server Cluster.
- Click Save.