When you have completed development and testing of your policies, you can export your Trust Framework and policies to a deployment package for use in embedded PDP mode.
If you want to configure your policy deployment packages to be signed upon export, see Example: Configure signed deployment packages for healthcare.
- Export a snapshot.
- Go to the Branch Manager section.
- Click the Deployment Packages tab.
- Click the + icon.
- Enter a meaningful name for your deployment package.
- In the Branch list, select a policy branch.
- In the Commit list, select a commit.
In the Policy Node list, select a policy node.
- Click Create Package.
- Click Export Package.
The deployment package is downloaded to your computer.