Registering PingAuthorize Server as a service allows you to automate startup when booting.
The following options are not supported when PingAuthorize Server is registered to run as a Windows service:
- Command-line arguments for the start-server.bat and stop-server.bat scripts
- Using a task to stop the server
Run bin/stop-server to stop PingAuthorize Server.
Note: You cannot register a server while it is running.
- From a Windows command prompt, run bat/register-windows-service.bat to register the server as a service.
Use one of the following methods to start PingAuthorize Server:
- The Windows Services Control Panel
- The bat/ start-server.bat command