Starting with PingDataGovernance 8.1, the Allow Attributes statement and Prohibit
Attributes statement are no longer supported. If you have policies that use those
statements, change them to use the
impactedAttributes attribute is defined in
resource/policies/defaultPolicies.SNAPSHOT. If you are
using a branch created from that snapshot, the attribute already exists in the
branch. If not, create the attribute.
- Go to Trust Framework, and then click Attributes.
- From the + menu, select Add new Attribute.
For the name, replace Untitled with
- Verify that in the Parent field, no parent is selected. To remove a parent, click the delete icon to the right of the Parent field.
- Click + Add Resolver and set the Resolver type to Request.
In the Value Settings section:
Select the box next to Default value and specify
square brackets with no space between them (
) as the value.
- Set Type to Collection.
- Select the box next to Default value and specify square brackets with no space between them (
- Click Save changes.