To create a template, select a client configuration that exists in a PingFederate environment to replicate. PingCentral retrieves this configuration from PingFederate and saves it as a generic building block for future applications.
- Select Templates to see a list of available templates.
- Click Add Template, select the type of template you want to create from the initial screen (OAuth or OIDC), and click Next.
Select the PingFederate environment that hosts the client application you want to
use as a template, and then select the application itself from the
Details regarding the selected client display.
- To see the JSON for the application, click Review Configuration.
- On the last page of the wizard, add a name and description for your template. This information will help application owners select the appropriate template.
- Select an icon to represent your template. The icon you choose will display with the template name and description.
Click Save and Close.
You will see the new template in the list of available application templates.Application owners will see the new template on the Select Template page, as shown in the following example.