All PingCentral applications and applications in connected PingFederate environments display on the Applications page, where you can add new applications, view and update existing applications, and delete them from PingCentral when they are no longer needed.
Use the filters at the top of the page to filter your list of applications. You
can filter by:
- Application owner
- Integration type (OAuth and OIDC or SAML)
- Managed (applications created from or promoted to PingCentral
environments), and Unmanaged (applications that reside in connected
To add an application to PingCentral, you can:
- Click Add Application and follow the wizard prompts to apply a template to your application.
- Create a template from an unmanaged application. Select the expandable icon associated with it, click Add as Template as shown below, and follow the wizard prompts. Then, apply the new template to an application.
- Add an unmanaged application directly to PingCentral without using a
template. Select the expandable icon associated with it, click
Add to PingCentral as shown below, name the
application, and save it.
- To edit applications managed in PingCentral, click the expandable icon associated with the application you want to update and click the pencil icon. All of the editable information displays on one page. Update it as necessary.
To delete an application from PingCentral, click its associated trash can
Note: Although the application will no longer be available in PingCentral, it will still exist in PingFederate. Delete it from PingFederate, as necessary.