Page created: 25 Mar 2020 |
Page updated: 17 Aug 2020
If you are an owner of an application, the application displays on the Applications page, where you can add new applications, view and update existing applications, and delete them from PingCentral when they are no longer needed.
Use the filters at the top of the page to filter your list of applications.
You can filter by:
- Application owner
- Integration type (OAuth and OIDC or SAML)
- Managed (applications created from or promoted to PingCentral
environments), and Unmanaged (applications that reside in connected
- To view information about an application, click the expandable icon associated with it. See Viewing application information for details.
- To add applications to PingCentral, click Add Application, select a template, and follow the wizard prompts. See Adding and promoting applications for details.
- To update applications, click the expandable icon associated with the application you want to update and click the pencil icon. All of the editable information displays on one page. Update it as necessary. See Updating applications for details.
To delete an application from PingCentral, click its associated trash can
Note: Although the application will no longer be available in PingCentral, it will still exist in PingFederate. Ask your administrator to delete it from PingFederate, as necessary.