To create a template, select a client configuration that exists in a PingFederate environment to replicate. PingCentral retrieves this configuration from PingFederate and saves it as a generic building block for future applications.
- Select Templates to see a list of available templates.
- Click Add Template, select either an OAuth or OpenID Connect template from the Integration Type page and click Next.
On the Select OAuth Client or OIDC Client page, select the PingFederate environment
that hosts the client application you want to use as a template, and then select the
application itself from the Client list.
Details regarding the selected client display.
- To see the JSON for the application, click Review Configuration.
- On the Name Template page, add a name and description for your template. This information will help application owners select the appropriate template.
- Select an icon to represent your template. The icon you choose will display with the template name and description.
Click Save and Close.
You will see the new template in the list of available application templates.Application owners will see the new template on the Select Template page.