Page created: 24 Mar 2020 |
Page updated: 17 Aug 2020
To create a template, select a connection configuration that exists in a PingFederate environment to replicate. PingCentral retrieves this configuration from PingFederate and saves it as a generic building block for future applications.
- Select Templates to see a list of available templates.
- Click Add Template and select SAML from the Integration Type page. Click Next.
On the Select SAML Connection page, select the PingFederate environment that hosts
the connection you want to use as a template, and then select the connection from the
Details regarding the connection display.
- To see the JSON for the SAML connection, click Review Configuration.
- On the Name Template page, add a name and description for your template. This information will help application owners select the appropriate template.
- Select an icon to represent your template. The icon you choose will display with the template name and description.
Click Save and Close.
You will see the new template in the list of available application templates. Application owners will see the new template on the Select Template page.