Page created: 11 Nov 2020 |
Page updated: 22 Feb 2021
If you are an owner of an application, the application displays on the Applications page.
Use the menu at the top of the page to sort the list of applications by
modified date or by application name, or use the search feature to locate an
application by name.
SAML, OAuth, OIDC, and PingAccess applications are listed in the order in which they were last modified, by default, with the most recently modified at the top of the list.
To view details regarding an application, click the expandable icon associated
Applications promoted to development environments (such as development, staging, or production) display icons associated with each environment. If an application has not yet been promoted to a specific environment, you will not see an icon representing that environment.
To review additional information about the application, click each tab.
- Summary tab: This tab displays the application or connection name, description, owners, the date on which the application was last modified, and additional information specific to the application, client, or connection.
- Template tab: This tab displays if the application was created from a template. It includes the name of the template applied to the application, and details regarding the application, client or connection on which the template was based.
- Client tab: This tab displays if the application was created from an OAuth or OIDC application that was directly added to PingCentral from PingFederate. It includes the client name, ID, grant types, attributes, and applicable policies.
- Connection tab: This tab displays if the application was created from a SAML application that was directly added to PingCentral from PingFederate. It includes the name of the connection, browser profiles, and binding information.
- Application tab: This tab displays if the application was directly added to PingCentral from PingAccess. It includes the application name, description, and details regarding the application.
- Promote tab: This tab displays the promotion history of this application, which includes the date and time each promotion occurred.
- To access additional information regarding the application and its promotion history, click View Client Details.