If you are an owner of an application, the application displays on the Applications page. From this page, you can add new applications, view and update existing applications, and delete them from PingCentral when they are no longer needed.
Use the menu at the top of the page to sort the list of applications by
modified date or by application name, or use the search feature to locate an
application by name.
OAuth, OIDC, SAML, and PingAccess applications are listed in the order in which they were last modified, by default, with the most recently modified at the top of the list.
On the Applications page, you can:
- View information about an application. Click the expandable icon
associated with it.
For more information, see Viewing application information.
- Add a new SAML, OAuth, or OIDC application to PingCentral. Click
Add Application, select a template, and follow
the wizard prompts. For more information, see Adding applications.Note: Administrators can also assign you as the owner of an application, in which case the application will display on your Applications page.
- Promote applications to development or production environments. Click the expandable
icon associated with the application you want to promote and click the
For more information, see Promote applications.
- To update applications, click the expandable icon associated with the
application you want to update and click the Pencil
icon. All of the editable information displays on one page. Update it as
For more information, see Updating applications.
- Delete an application from PingCentral, click its associated
Delete icon.Note: Although the application will no longer be available in PingCentral, it will still exist in PingAccess or PingFederate. Ask your administrator to delete it from PingAccess or PingFederate, as necessary.
- View information about an application. Click the expandable icon associated with it.