When you create a PingCentral template based on an existing PingFederate or PingAcess application, or add an existing PingFederate or PingCentral application to PingCentral, the raw JSON is saved to PingCentral.
PingCentral does not display the entire JSON file when you select an application, but the most relevant information is provided to help you distinguish between applications.
OAuth and OIDC templates
- The client application.
- The ATM, if one exists.
- The parent ATM, if one exists.
- The OIDC policy, if one exists.
- Definitions of exclusive scopes referenced by the client.
Refer to OIDC connection orchestration to see a diagram of the PingFederate items orchestrated by PingCentral.
- Connection information.
- Attribute names defined in the associated authentication policy contract.
Refer to SAML connection orchestration to see a diagram of the PingFederate items orchestrated by PingCentral.
- Virtual host information
- The context root
- Application type (Web, API, or Web + API)
- Destination type (site or agent)
- Web session information
- Identity mappings
- Resource definitions
- The rules with the application and resource policies
Virtual resources are available in PingAccess version 6.2+, but are not yet supported in PingCentral.