Page created: 3 Feb 2021 |
Page updated: 17 Jun 2021
To avoid seeing a certificate warning when you access PingCentral, replace the user-facing SSL certificate so it will no longer use the self-signed certificate.
- Select the Setting tab..
- Expand the Security menu and select TLS Key Pair.
- Click Choose PKCS12 File and select the .p12 file to upload it.
- In the File Password field, enter the password to the keystore file.
In the Alias field, specify the alias of the certificate
in the keystore file that you want to use for the Admin Console SSL Certificate,
- If the .p12 file being imported for TLS key pair contains a single alias, PingCentral accepts the file without requiring an alias.
- If the .p12 file being imported for TLS key pair contains multiple aliases, PingCentral requires the alias.
In the Key Password field, enter the password for the
selected certificate if the PKCS12 file requires a separate password for the
- Click Save.
After PingCentral restarts, you will be able to access PingCentral without receiving a certificate warning.