PingCentral allows you to delegate common application configuration and deployment tasks to application owners, streamlining processes and saving time.
- Removes many tasks from your list of responsibilities, which lowers operational costs and reduces bottlenecks.
- Provides a central monitoring location for greater visibility into applications across deployment life cycles.
- Minimizes the risk of promoting applications with vulnerable security policies and makes it easier to standardize policies across the applications within your organization.
Using PingCentral does not require extensive training. However, for the best possible experience, review how the platform works before getting started.
How PingCentral works
- In PingCentral, you set up users and define PingFederate and PingAccess development, test, and production environments.
- In PingFederate and PingAccess, you locate clients, connections, and application security configurations worthy of replicating.
- In PingCentral, you create PingFederate OAuth, OpenID Connect (OIDC), SAML, and
PingAccess application templates based on these clients, connections, and
applications by using the template wizard, by saving them as templates, or by
adding them directly to PingCentral.
This flowchart illusrates the tasks that application owners perform when using PingCentral.
For a deeper understanding of how PingAccess applications work, see PingAccess application deployments and configurations.