Page created: 6 Sep 2020 |
Page updated: 9 Feb 2021
Create a policy to prevent users from accessing the Shared Answers endpoint.
- In the PingDataGovernance Policy Administration GUI, go to the Policies tab.
- Select Global Decision Point.
- From the + menu, select Add Policy.
For the name, replace Untitled with
Users viewing shared memes.
- Click + next to Applies to.
- In the upper-right corner of the left pane, click Components.
- From the Actions list, drag outbound-GET to the Add definitions and targets, or drag from Components box.
- From the Services list, drag Meme Game - Shared Answers to the Add definitions and targets, or drag from Components box.
- For the combining algorithm, select Unless one decision is permit, the decision will be deny.
Click Save changes.
Your policy should look like the one shown below.