Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 6 Nov 2019
The log field mapping table associates access log fields to the database column names. You can configure the log field mapping table using the dsconfig tool, which then generates a DDL file that you can import into your database. The DDL file is generated when you create the JDBC Log Publisher.
To uniquely identify a log record, we recommend always mapping the following fields:
The table name is not part of this mapping.
The Directory Server also provides three options that you can quickly select for creating a log field mapping table:
- Complete JDBC Access Log Field Mappings. Maps all 52 object properties.
- Complete JDBC Error Log Field Mappings. Maps all 8 object properties.
- Simple JDBC Access Log Field Mappings. Maps a common set of object properties.
- Custom JDBC Access Log Field Mappings. Create a custom set of JDBC log field mappings.
- Custom JDBC Error Log Field Mappings. Create a custom set of JDBC error log field mappings.