Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 6 Nov 2019
- Stop all servers.
Run the following command on all servers:
$ /bin/dsreplication cleanup-local-server
- Locate the backup or exported LDIF file that represents the last working copy of the database.
- Restore the backup or import the LDIF file on a single server. If importing an LDIF file, use the --excludeReplication option with the import-ldif command.
- Start the restored server. The server can now receive client requests.
Start another server in lockdown mode with the following command:
$ start-server --skipPrime --lockdownMode
- Enable replication from the first server to the second server.
Initialize the second server from the first with the following command:
$ bin/dsreplication initialize
- Restart the second server or use the bin/leave-lockdown-mode command to leave the server in lockdown mode. The second server can now receive client requests.
- Repeat steps 6 through 9 for any other servers.