Page created: 6 Nov 2019 |
Page updated: 25 Mar 2020
Once the Directory Proxy Server has been installed, it can be automatically configured using the create-initial-proxy-config tool. This tool can only be used once for this initial configuration, after which we will have to use dsconfig to make any changes to our proxy server configuration.
Configuring the Directory Proxy Server with the create-initial-proxy-config tool involves the following steps:
- Providing a Directory Proxy Server base DN and password.
- Defining locations for each of our data centers, east and west.
- Configuring the LDAP external server in the east location.
- Configuring the LDAP external servers in the west location.
- Applying the changes to the Directory Proxy Server.