Page created: 4 Feb 2020 |
Page updated: 22 Jul 2020
Delegated Admin must have a PingDirectory Server and PingFederate Server installed. For installation instructions, refer to the documentation for each product.
The process of configuring support for Delegated Admin on PingDirectory Server includes the following tasks:
- Configure users as Delegated Admin administrators.
- Configure attributes and attribute searching.
- Configure groups whose management requires delegation
The process of configuring PingFederate Server includes the following tasks:
- Configure PingFederate as the identity provider for Delegated Admin.
- Configure PingFederate as the OAuth server for Delegated Admin.
- Register Delegated Admin as a client.
- Register PingDirectory Server as an OAuth token validator client.