Page created: 22 Jul 2020 |
Page updated: 1 Feb 2021
Next, we must add new health checks for the two new servers.
- Run dsconfig and enter the LDAP connection parameters when prompted.
- Select the number corresponding to creating a new health check.
- Enter the option to use an existing health check as a template.
- Enter the number corresponding to the ds-east-01 health check to use it as a template for the new health check.
Name the new health check using the same naming strategy established for the other
servers in the deployment. As this health check is for the ds-central-01 server, the
name takes the following format:
>>>> Enter a name for the Search LDAP Health Check that you want to create: ds-central-01.example.com:389_dc_example_dc_com-search-health-check
- Review the configuration properties and then enter f to finish configuring the new health check and save changes.
Repeat steps 2-6 to create another new health check for the