Page created: 22 Jul 2020 |
Page updated: 12 Dec 2022
Next, we need to create a new proxying request processor that includes our new attribute
and DN mapping proxy transformations. We will use the existing
dc_example_dc_com request processor as a template.
- On the Configuration main menu, enter the number corresponding to Request Processor.
- On the Request Processor menu, enter the number corresponding to "Create a new Request Processor."
- Choose the option to use the current request processor as a template.
Provide a name for the new proxying request processor, such as
Review the properties. The load-balancing algorithm is the same as for the previous
request processor, though the transformation property must be changed. Enter the
number corresponding to the
- Enter the number corresponding to the proxy transformations that we created in the previous sections.
Select the attribute mapping proxy transformations first. Next, select the DN
mapping proxy transformations. The order of the selection is important because we
have related DNs. Begin with the DNs that are lower in the tree first, and finish
with the base DN transformation.
Select the Proxy Transformations you wish to add: 1) sample-to-example 5) sampleLinkedAccounts-to- exSampleLinkedAccounts 2) sample_east-to-example 6) sampleRegion-to- exSampleRegion 3) sample_west-to-example 7) Create a new Proxy Transformation 4) sampleID-to-uid 8) Add all Proxy Transformations ?) help b) back q) quit Enter one or more choices separated by commas [b]: 4,5,6,2,3,1
- Confirm that the proxy transformations are listed in the correct order and press Enter to accept and use the values.
- Review the request processor properties, and enter f to save changes.