Page created: 22 Jul 2020 |
Page updated: 12 Dec 2022
Ping Identity has an Administrative Console for administrators to configure the directory server. The console also provides a status option that accesses the server's monitor content.
To view the Monitor Dashboard:
- Ensure that the Directory Proxy Server is running.
- Open a browser to http://server-name:8443/console.
- Type the root user DN and password, and then click Login.
- Use the top level navigation dropdown and select 'Status.'
- On the Administrative Console's Status page, select the Monitors tab.