Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
To configure replication in an entry-balanced deployment:
- Install two directory servers in an Austin location and two directory servers in a New York location.
- Create a new backend, called
dataset, to store the entry-balancing data set.
- Define entry-balancing set names
dataSet2for assignment to the
replication-set-nameGlobal Configuration Property of the Directory Server instances.
- Import the data representing the global domain, stored in
userRoot, into a server. Choose a server for each of the entry-balancing data sets, both stored in the backend named
- Enable replication and initialize remaining servers.
- Configure the proxies.
- Check the status of replication.