Delegated Admin must have a PingDirectory Server and PingFederate Server installed.
For installation instructions, see the documentation for each product.
The process of configuring support for Delegated Admin on PingDirectory Server includes the following tasks:
- Configure users as Delegated Admin administrators.
- Configure attributes and attribute searching.
- Configure groups whose management requires delegation.
The process of configuring PingFederate Server includes the following tasks:
- Configure PingFederate as the identity provider for Delegated Admin.
- Configure PingFederate as the OAuth server for Delegated Admin.
- Register Delegated Admin as a client.
- Register PingDirectory Server as an OAuth token validator client.