Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
PingFederate offers many configuration options. This section provides an example PingFederate configuration that supports Delegated Admin.
The PingFederate information in this section is based on the PingFederate 10.1 interface.
Configuring PingFederate Server includes the following:
- Configuring PingFederate as the identity provider
- Configuring the OAuth server
- Configuring PingDirectory Server as the token validator (create OAuth client for PingDirectory)
- Configuring Delegated Admin as a new client (create OAuth client for Delegated Admin)
- Setting Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) settings
- Configuring PingFederate as a new client (create OAuth client for PingFederate)
- Optional configuration tasks