Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Mar 2022
Delegated Admin lets delegated administrators complete tasks across groups, subtrees, and entire organizations.
- Create, view, and search user profiles.
- View user account information, including account status, last login time, and password expiration date.
- Update user attributes.
- Implement constructed attributes.
- Set attributes to
- Enable and disable accounts.
- Reset locked accounts.
- Create and edit groups.
- Manage the membership of groups and subgroups.
- Manage the roles of users and groups.
- Delete users, groups, and generic resource types.
- Implement custom UI form fields.
- Select user entries based on their distinguished names (DNs) without displaying the actual values of the DNs.
- Preview and download reports about user profiles. Reporting provides the following
- Capability to report for resources of a given type, or limited to members of a group
- Ability to display multiple values per attribute for each user
- Protection against spreadsheet formula injection
- Upload CSV files to add user, group membership, or organizational unit (OU) records.
- Trigger a password reset process for a user that invokes the self service password reset process defined by the business.
- Configure REST Resource Types to correlate to other resource types to create one-to-many relationships without schema changes. Edit or delete linked entries from the edit page of the primary entry.