Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
There are different logging rotation configurations available for PingDataMetrics server error logging.
Select rotation configuration from the following:
- File count retention policy
- Sets the number of log files for the PingDataMetrics Server to retain. The default file count is 10 logs. If the file count is set to 1, then the log will continue to grow indefinitely without being rotated.
- Free disk space retention policy
- Sets the minimum amount of free disk space. The default free disk space is 500MB.
- Size limit retention policy
- Sets the maximum size of the combined archived logs. The default size limit is 500MB.
- Custom retention policy
- Create a new retention policy. This requires developing custom code to implement the log retention policy.
- Never delete retention policy
- Used in a rare event that does not require log deletion.