The PingDataMetrics Server provides insight into the transactions and performance of the Ping Data Platform.
The PingDataMetrics Server collects data from configured instances and replicas of the PingDirectory Server, the PingDirectoryProxy Server, the PingDataSync Server, and the PingAuthorize. Data collected from the PingDataMetrics Server lets you perform the following actions:
- Measure the performance of the identity infrastructure as a whole service, not as a collection of individual servers.
- Identify client applications that require the greatest amount of resources.
- Determine which servers have the most available resources to handle requests.
- Predict the capacity and needs of the identity infrastructure to plan for increased traffic.
- Analyze all aspects of the identity infrastructure for troubleshooting performance issues.