The PingDirectory Server provides a fine-grained access control model to ensure that users can access the information they need, but are prevented from accessing information that they shouldn't be allowed to see.
The access control model also includes a privilege subsystem that provides even greater flexibility and protection in many key areas.
This section presents the access control model and how it applies to the Directory Server and includes the following topics:
- Overview of access control
- Access token validators
- Working with targets
- Examples of common access control rules
- Validating ACIs before migrating data
- Migrating ACIs from Oracle to the Server
- Working with privileges
- Working with proxied authorization
- Working with parameterized ACIs
- $attr.attrName macro