PingDataMetrics provides insight into the transactions and performance of the PingDirectory suite of products.
PingDataMetrics is being deprecated. To monitor and provide statistics for your PingDirectory suite, see Monitoring PingDirectory metrics with Splunk.
PingDataMetrics collects data from configured instances and replicas of the PingDirectory server, the PingDirectoryProxy server, the PingDataSync server, and the PingAuthorize server. Data collected from PingDataMetrics lets you perform the following actions:
- Measure the performance of the identity infrastructure as a whole service, not as a collection of individual servers.
- Identify client applications that require the greatest amount of resources.
- Determine which servers have the most available resources to handle requests.
- Predict the capacity and needs of the identity infrastructure to plan for increased traffic.
- Analyze all aspects of the identity infrastructure for troubleshooting performance issues.