Page created: 15 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 20 Jan 2023
This deployment scenario takes the following steps:
- Install any necessary schema on the PingDirectoryProxy server.
- Create three attribute mapping proxy transformations and three distinguished name (DN) mapping proxy transformations.
- Create a new proxying request processor using the existing
dc_example_dc_comrequest processor as a template.
- Assign the six proxy transformations to the new proxying request processor.
- Create a new subtree view for
o=samplethat references the new proxying request processor.
- Add the new subtree view to the existing client connection policy.
- Test the configuration by performing some searches on the Sample Corporation directory information tree (DIT).