Use the validate-acis tool to examine access control instructions (ACIs) in data that exists in another directory server that you are planning to migrate to the current server.
The tool helps to determine whether the PingDirectory server accepts those ACIs.
- UNIX or Linux: bin/validate-acis
- Windows: bat\validate-acis
Provide arguments that specify:
- The address and port of the target PingDirectory server
- Credentials to use to bind
- The base DN of the subtree containing the ACIs to validate
# Processing complete # Total entries examined: 1 # Entries found with ACIs: 1 # Total ACI values found: 3 # Malformed ACI values found: 0 # Other processing errors encountered: 0