- With the message-key-attribute property of the Kafka sync destination configuration object
- With a KafkaSyncDestinationPlugin extension point
The value of the message is a
- type – Type of change, such as ADD, MODIFY, DELETE, or RESYNC.
- dn – DN of the changed entry.
- changeID – Unique identifier for the change.
- modifiedAttributes – List of modified attributes. This field is available only when the type is MODIFY.
current – Entry after the change in JSON format. This field is
unavailable when the type is DELETE.
The JSON format of a current entry is compatible with the PingDirectory REST API.
previous – Entry before the change in JSON format. This field is
unavailable if the type is RESYNC or CREATE.
The JSON format of a previous entry is compatible with the PingDirectory REST API.