To use PingID® as the second factor to authenticate into the PingFederate administrative console, you need a PingID (or PingOne® ) account. In addition, you must configure the account to allow the PingID Password Credential Validator (PCV) to use the PingID service.
Register a PingID account.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration key.
- Register at PingOne admin portal .
PingOne for Enterprise
and then click Next.
Let the PingOne admin portal guide you through the registration process. At the end, a confirmation email is sent to your email address.
- Open the confirmation email and follow the instructions within it to activate your PingOne for Enterprise account.
Enable PingID client integration.
- Sign on to the PingOne admin portal .
- Select screen.
- Under Integrate with PingFederate and other Clients, click Download and save the pingid.properties file for a subsequent task.
- Sign off.