Page created: 21 Jan 2020 |
Page updated: 6 Aug 2020
Ping Identity provides integrations that support many PingFederate deployment scenarios.
Here are some of the deployment scenarios that the integrations support:
- Identity management
- Identity management integrations allow PingFederate to extend the domain of identity systems to include the partner applications that you integrate with PingFederate.
- Authentication systems
- Authentication systems allow users to authenticate with PingFederate through a variety of methods, such as web forms and certificates.
- Custom applications
- Custom application integrations allow PingFederate to extend single sign-on capabilities to applications that may not have access to a web or application server. They support a variety of programming languages, including Java, .NET, and PHP.
- Server agents
- Server agents allow PingFederate to extend single sign-on abilities to applications running on a variety of web servers.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- MFA integrations allow PingFederate to include third-party MFA providers as part of the sign-on flow.
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Mobile device management integrations allow PingFederate to adjust the sign-on flow based on device information.
- Risk intelligence integrations allows PingFederate to retrieve a security risk assessment when a user signs on. You can use this information to dynamically adjust authentication requirements based on the risk level for each sign-on event.
- Provisioning connectors allow PingFederate to propagate users and groups from a user directory to a SaaS service. Connectors also include single sign-on integration with the service.
- Social login
- Cloud identity connectors allow PingFederate to use third-party identity provider services for single sign-on. This allows users to sign on to PingFederate partner applications with popular social platforms such as LinkedIn, Google, or Facebook.
For a current list of integrations, go to the Ping Identity Integration Directory.
For integrations documentation, go to Integrations Overview.