Page created: 29 Jan 2021 |
Page updated: 22 Sep 2021
On the Registration tab, you can configure the user registration experience and specify the template file for the registration page.
- Go to .
- If you want to enable invisible reCAPTCHA from Google to prevent automated registration attempts, select the CAPTCHA check box, and then click Manage CAPTCHA Settings.
- If you want to use a different template file, update the Registration Template field. The default value is local.identity.registration.html.
- If you want to allow users to indicate whether their device is shared or private, select the Enable 'This is my device' check box.
- If you want PingFederate to create an authentication session after a local account is registered, leave the Create Session After Registration check box selected. It is selected by default.
- If you want to override the value in the Unique ID field as the username that is sent to adapters in the policy, select a username in the Username Field list.
If you have a policy fragment that needs to be executed as part of the workflow,
select the fragment in the Registration Workflow list. Click
Add Policy Fragments, if needed, to create one or more
When you select a fragment, you can then choose whether PingFederate should execute the registration workflow before or after account creation. After Account Creation is selected by default.
- Click Next.