Page created: 16 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 19 Jan 2022
To use PingID as the second factor to authenticate into the PingFederate administrative console, you need a PingID or PingOne account. You must also configure the account to allow the PingID Password Credential Validator (PCV) to use the PingID service.
Register a PingID account.
- Contact email@example.com for a registration key.
- Register at PingOne admin portal .
Select PingOne for Enterprise and then click
Let the PingOne admin portal guide you through the registration process. At the end, a confirmation email is sent to your email address.
- Open the confirmation email and follow the instructions to activate your PingOne for Enterprise account.
Enable PingID client integration.
- Sign on to the PingOne admin portal .
- Go to .
- Under Integrate with PingFederate and other Clients, click Download and save the pingid.properties file for a subsequent task.
- Sign off of the PingOne admin portal.