Use one of the listed sources to map each attribute to fulfill the adapter contract.
The next step in this configuration is to map values from the identity provider (IdP) adapter into the attributes required by the service provider (SP) adapter (the adapter contract).
On the Adapter Contract Fulfillment tab, map each attribute to fulfill the adapter contract from one of these sources:
- When you make this selection, the associated Value drop-down list is populated by the IdP adapter.
- Values are returned from the context of the transaction at runtime.Note:
The HTTP Request selection is retrieved as a Java object rather than text. For this reason, OGNL expressions are more appropriate to evaluate and return values.
Choose Expression and then click Edit to enter an expression (see Using the OGNL edit window). If the Expression selection is not listed, then the feature is not enabled (see Enabling and disabling expressions). For syntax and examples, see sections under Construct OGNL expressions.
- LDAP/JDBC/Other (when a datastore is used)
- Values are returned from your datastore, if used. When you make this selection, the Value list is populated by the attributes from the datastore.
- Expression (when enabled)
- This option provides more complex mapping capabilities—for example, transforming incoming values into different formats (see Attribute mapping expressions). All of the variables available below for text entries are also available for expressions.
- No mapping
- Select this option to ignore the Value field, making the value selection unnecessary.
- The value is what you enter. This can be text only, or you can mix text with
references to any of the values from the IdP adapter, using the
The value is what you enter. This can be text only, or you can mix text with references to any of the values from the IdP adapter, using the
You can also enter values from your datastore, when applicable, using the following syntax.
attr-source-idis the Attribute Source ID value (see Choosing a datastore) and attribute is any of the datastore attributes you select.
- Select a source of the attribute under Source for each SP adapter contract attribute.
- Specify an attribute under Value for each attribute.