PingFederate lets you add and configure CAPTCHA service provider instances. PingFederate includes plugins that support Google's reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible and v3 services.
The following procedure explains how to add and configure an instance of a reCAPTCHA service provider.
- Click the Create New Instance button. The Create CAPTCHA Provider Instance window opens.
- On the Type tab, enter a provider Instance Name and Instance ID, and select a Type.
On the Instance Configuration tab:
- Enter the Site Key and Secret Key from Google.
- If you're adding a reCAPTCHA v3 instance, enter the Pass Score Threshold.
- On the Summary tab, review the configuration.
- Click Save.