Page created: 5 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 5 Jul 2022
In the Local Identity Profiles window, configure a new local identity profile and provide profile information on the Profile Info tab.
- To configure a new profile, go to Create New Profile. . Click
- On the Profile Info tab, in the Local Identity Profile Name field, enter a name.
From the Authentication Policy Contract list, select a
If you have not yet defined the desired contract, click Manage Policy Contracts.
- Select the Enable Registration check box if you want to enable users to complete a self-service registration as part of the sign-on experience through an instance of the HTML Form Adapter.
- Select the Enable Profile Management check box if you want to allow users to manage their accounts.
- When finished, click Next.