Page created: 5 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 1 Dec 2022
On the Registration tab, you can configure the user registration experience and specify the template file for the registration page.
- Go to .
If you want to enable reCAPTCHA from Google to prevent automated registration
- Select the CAPTCHA Enabled check box.
Select a CAPTCHA Provider. The default selection is
Default, which is the service provider specified as
the default on the CAPTCHA Providers window.
You can add a CAPTCHA service provider instance by clicking the Manage CAPTCHA Providers button, which opens the CAPTCHA Providers window, and performing the procedure described in Managing CAPTCHA providers.
- If you want to use a different template file, update the Registration Template field. The default value is local.identity.registration.html.
- If you want to allow users to indicate whether their device is shared or private, select the Enable 'This is my device' check box.
- If you want PingFederate to create an authentication session after a local account is registered, leave the Create Session After Registration check box selected. It is selected by default.
- If you want to override the value in the Unique ID field as the username that is sent to adapters in the policy, select a username in the Username Field list.
If you have a policy fragment that needs to be executed as part of the workflow,
select the fragment in the Registration Workflow list. Click
Add Policy Fragments, if needed, to create one or more
When you select a fragment, you can then choose whether PingFederate should execute the registration workflow before or after account creation. After Account Creation is selected by default.
- Click Next.