Page created: 5 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 5 Jul 2022
This configuration allows you to define OpenID Connect policies for client access to attributes mapped according to OpenID specifications.
To begin configuring OpenID Connect policies, go to.
On the OpenID Connect Policy Management page, you can do the following:
- Configure a new OpenID Connect policy by clicking Add Policy.
- Modify an existing OpenID Connect policy by selecting it's name under Policy ID.
- Review the usage of an existing OpenID Connect policy by clicking Check Usage under Action.
- Remove an existing OpenID Connect policy or cancel the remove request by clicking Delete or Undelete under Action.
- Chose an existing OpenID Connect policy to be the default policy by clicking Set as Default under Action.