Use the listed sources to map values from the token processor into the attributes required by the token generator, the Token Generator Contract.
Map each attribute to fulfill the Token Generator Contract from one of these sources:
- When you make this selection, the associated Value drop-down list is populated by the token processor.
- LDAP/JDBC/Other (when a datastore is used)
- Values are returned from your datastore, if used. When you make this selection, the Value list is populated by the attributes from the datastore.
- Expression (when enabled)
- This option provides more complex mapping capabilities—for example, transforming incoming values into different formats (see Attribute mapping expressions). All of the following variables available for text entries are also available for expressions.
- No Mapping
- Select this option to ignore the Value field, making it necessary to have no value selection.
The value is what you enter. This can be text only, or you can mix text with references to any of the values from the token processor, using the
You can also enter values from your datastore, when applicable, using the following syntax.
attr-source-idis the Attribute Source ID value (see Fulfillment by datastore queries) and
attributeis any of the datastore attributes you select.
- Under Source, select a source of the attribute for each attribute in the contract of the token generator.
- Under Value, specify an attribute for each attribute.