PingFederate must have an instance of an authorization detail processor that can process the authorization detail type that you're configuring.
If you need information about the authorization detail processor instance when configuring an authorization detail type, go to the Create Authorization Detail Processor Instance window and select the Summary tab.window, open the instance, and go to the
To support rich authentication requests from OAuth clients, you must configure an authorization detail type for each type that you want PingFederate to support:
- In PingFederate, go to .
- In the Authorization Detail Types window, click Add Authorization Detail Type.
In the Add an Authorization Detail Type window:
- In the Type field, enter the name of a supported authorization detail type.
- Enter a Description for the authorization detail type.
- Select the Authorization Detail Processor instance to handle the authorization detail type.
- Click Save.
- Configure the external content user interface, adding an External Consent Authorization Details Attribute.
- Configure the OAuth client, selecting the check boxes for Allow Authorization Details and the authorization detail type that you configured in the Add an Authorization Detail Type window in step 3 of this topic.