Page created: 3 Oct 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
Configure the Amazon IdP Adapter to determine how PingFederate communicates with the Amazon authentication service.
- Sign on to the PingFederate administrative console.
- On the Create New Instance. screen, click
On the Type screen, set the basic adapter instance
- In the Instance Name field, enter a name for the adapter instance.
- In the Instance ID field, enter a unique identifier for the adapter instance.
- From the Type list, select Amazon IdP Adapter 1.0. Click Next.
- On the IdP Adapter screen, configure the adapter instance. For more information, see the Amazon IdP Adapter settings reference. Click Next.
- On the Actions screen, click Test Connection. Resolve any issues and then click Next.
On the Extended Contract screen, add any non-core attributes
that you want to include in the contract. Click Next.
For a list of core contract attributes, see Available user attributes.
- On the Adapter Attributes screen, set pseudonym and masking options as shown in Set pseudonym and masking options in the PingFederate documentation. Click Next.
- On the Adapter Contract Mapping screen, configure the contract fulfillment details for the adapter as shown in Define the IdP adapter contract in the PingFederate documentation. Click Next.
- On the Summary screen, verify your configuration. Click Done.
- On the Manage IdP Adapter Instances screen, click Save.