Page created: 3 Oct 2019 |
Page updated: 8 Feb 2022
To allow PingFederate to process social sign-on requests with Amazon, add PingFederate as an OAuth application in the Amazon Developer Console.
- Sign on to the Amazon Developer Console.
- On the navigation menu, click Login with Amazon.
- Click Create a New Security Profile.
On the Name your new Security Profile screen:
- In the Security Profile Name field, enter a name, such as PingFederate.
- In the Security Profile Description field, enter a description, such as For PingFederate Social Login with Amazon.
- In the Consent Privacy Notice URL field, enter a URL that contains a privacy notice, such as http://www.example.com/privacy.html, then click Save.
- On the Login with Amazon screen, locate the security profile that you just created, hover over the Settings icon, then click Web Settings.
On the Security Profile Management screen, click
- In the Allowed Origins field, enter the hostname or virtual hostname and port of your PingFederate server.
In the Allowed Return URLs field, enter the hostname
or virtual hostname and port of your PingFederate server followed by the Amazon
adapter instance endpoint.
Note: The default endpoint is /amazon-authn. If you set a custom endpoint here, enter the matching value in the Authorization Callback Endpoint field of your adapter instance configuration when you complete the steps in Configuring an adapter instance.
- Click Save.
- Click Show Secret and note the Client ID and Client Secret to use in Configuring an adapter instance.