Page created: 9 Dec 2022 |
Page updated: 9 Dec 2022
Configure the OpenToken Adapter to determine how PingFederate communicates with your service provider application.
- In the PingFederate administrative console, go to . Click Create new Instance.
On the Type tab, set the basic adapter instance
- In the Instance Name field, enter a name for the adapter instance.
- In the Instance ID field, enter a unique identifier for the adapter instance.
- From the Type list, select OpenToken Adapter. Click Next.
On the Instance Configuration tab, configure the adapter
instance by referring to Configuring an OpenToken SP Adapter instance in the PingFederate
documentation. Click Next.
If you use Apache to protect multiple sites on the same domain, in the OpenToken Adapter instance configuration, select None for SameSite Cookie, and select the Secure Cookie check box.
Export the configuration file:
- On the Actions tab, click Download, and then click Export.
- Save agent-config.txt. Click Next.
- On the Extended Contract tab, add any attributes that you expect to retrieve other than the SAML subject. Click Next.
- On the Target App Info tab, enter the basic information about your SP application. Click Next.
- On the Summary tab, check and save your configuration. Click Save.
- Create or update an identity provider (IdP) connection to use the OpenToken Adapter instance as shown in Service provider SSO configuration in the PingFederate documentation.